Chamfer Walling - copy
Chamfer Walling was developed to create the look and feel of classical stone. The face of the stones appear smooth from a distance, but upon closer examination, slight dimples and markings are apparent in order to replicate the elegance of historic facades.
Primarily developed for the residential home exterior market to create a “Brownstone” impression, this style will also adapt to commercial applications. Units are available in nominal sizes for 8” x 16” pieces, with corner units 8″ x 12″.
Please click on the images to view larger gallery sized images and photo details including colours.
All sizes nominal based on the use of a 3/8" (10mm) mortar joints
Natural Split Face
Square & Rectangular
Colour tones vary slightly from shades of
- Height - 3" (75mm) / Length - 4" to 16" (100mm to 400mm)
- Height - 5" (125mm) / Length - 4" to 16" (100mm to 400mm)
- Height - 8" (200mm) / Length - 4" to 16" (100mm to 400mm)
- Height - 11" (275mm) / Length - 12" to 16" (300mm to 400mm)
- Average Thickness - 5/8" to 1 1/2"
- n/a (45 Degree units are available upon request)
Sold as $/sqft, taxes extra, FOB Vaughan, Ontario yard - delivery extra
Final Sale - No Returns or Exchange.
We do not stock this item and will pick up orders along with other scheduled pick ups. For urgent or individual order pick up from the factory, additional order pick up delivery might be applicable.
While every care is taken to ensure that the colour reproductions are accurate, it is impossible to reproduce the stones’ subtle shades exactly.