- Terra Walling - copy
Terra Walling - copy
Terra Walling was designed with the North American market in mind and created from Indiana limestone. With each and every stone accurately dressed by craftsmen from their natural state, the warmth of design is further enhanced by the great variety of sizes and profiles. These uniting factors have made Terra Walling an increasingly popular choice in the marketplace today.
Terra Walling components are supplied in course heights of 4”, 6”, 10” and lengths of 8” to 21”. Also available are 45-degree stones, which completes the full range.
Please click on the images to view larger gallery sized images and photo details including colours.
All sizes nominal based on the use of a 3/8" (10mm) mortar joints
Natural Split Face
Square & Rectangular
Colour tones vary slightly from shades of
- Height - 3" (75mm) / Length - 4" to 16" (100mm to 400mm)
- Height - 5" (125mm) / Length - 4" to 16" (100mm to 400mm)
- Height - 8" (200mm) / Length - 4" to 16" (100mm to 400mm)
- Height - 11" (275mm) / Length - 12" to 16" (300mm to 400mm)
- Average Thickness - 5/8" to 1 1/2"
- n/a (45 Degree units are available upon request)
Sold as $/sqft, taxes extra, FOB Vaughan, Ontario yard - delivery extra
Final Sale - No Returns or Exchange.
We do not stock this item and will pick up orders along with other scheduled pick ups. For urgent or individual order pick up from the factory, additional order pick up delivery might be applicable.
While every care is taken to ensure that the colour reproductions are accurate, it is impossible to reproduce the stones’ subtle shades exactly.